Keeping active at any age is important. Remaining active and engaged helps to maintain your health and longevity! At Fredonia Place, you and your loved ones can keep as active as you’d like to be. Seven days a week and year ‘round!
- Wintergarden Theatre - Where classic films, current favorites, and special events are shown.
- Activities – Crafting Corner, Social Hour, Happy Hour, Shopping Shuttle, Church Services, Rosary, Musical Entertainment, Dinner Shows.
- Resident Council - Elected Resident leaders share Residents’ comments and concerns with the staff on a regular basis to ensure issues are addressed promptly.
- Religious Services - Regular services are held in our Wintergarden Theatre, as are bible study groups, rosary events and recognition of various religious holidays.
- Exercise Room – Exercise instruction, free weights, stretching exercises, exercise bikes and Wii Gaming Unit to stay active.
- Hospitality Suite for guests* - Fredonia Place will happily accommodate visiting family and friends for overnight stays. Which features two queen size beds, TV, private bathroom facilities, and complimentary breakfast for each night stayed. (*extra fee per night)
- Library - Comfortable, with shelving designed for easy reach, our library has a variety of titles, including large print book and a reading magnifier.
- Puzzle Corners – Puzzles, puzzles, and more puzzles! Once completed, Residents suggest where to display them throughout the Community.
- Garden View Dining Room - Hosting a family gathering is a pleasure in our private family dining room. Make your own family favorites or let us cater! Reserve the dining room at any time free of charge.
- Off-Campus activity outings and events*- Lunch Outings, Out for a Drive, Performances, and Events around the community.
- Computer Access - Computer stations are available upon request for Resident use and training, video conferencing with loved ones with Skype, Hangouts, FaceTime, etc are also available. Computer internet access is available in each apartment.
- Music Therapy – We are very fortunate to have a wonderful relationship with the Music Department at Fredonia State University. Students make weekly visits to entertain our residents.