Safety & Security
Safety of you or your loved ones is always a concern. At Fredonia Place, you’ll receive peace of mind knowing that safety and security is one of our top priorities!
- 24 Hour Staffing – Our highly trained aides and nurses are on the property around the clock to serve the needs of our residents whenever that need may arise!
- Security Cameras – Located at all entrances and hallways throughout the facility. Also located outside the building to keep an eye on parking areas.
- 1-Hour, 2-Hour, 4-Hour Resident Checks – Visual checks by staff at designated times throughout the day and evening.
- Pendant system – Wearable wireless alert system used on Assisted Living if assistance is needed.
- Pull cords – Conveniently located in all bedrooms and bathrooms if assistance is needed. Cords are also located in every public restroom.
- Fob Entry system – Electronic key entry when doors are locked after hours.
- Generator - A full facility back-up generator that ensures safety and comfort.
- Smoke detectors – Located all in apartment kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms, and all public areas.
- Sprinkler system – Located in all apartments and public areas.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors – located in all apartment bedrooms and hallways.
- Fire Doors – All apartments feature steel fire doors for your protection. Fire exits are also provided in multiple areas throughout the entire facility.
- Lock Boxes - Provides additional security for Resident valuables.