At Fredonia Place, we work hard to anticipate the needs and desires of our residents, so that we can offer them the services they want and need most often. We know it’s often the simple things that determine whether something is good or great, adequate or exemplary. We offer the following services right in the community:
Medication Assistance - all residents have 24/7 access to our staff for medication assistance. Our staff utilizes the prescription refill service available through our pharmacy affiliate, Patient's First Pharmacy, Inc.to assure medications are available for residents. Fredonia Place utilizes AccuFlo’s Electronic Medication System (eMAR) to ensure medications and personal care are given correctly and on time.
- In-house Physical and Occupational Therapy - residents have the ability to receive in-house physical and occupational therapy through their requested certified home care agency.
- Spa - residents can relax in our on-site spa, which includes a Jacuzzi tub.
- Library - comfortable, with shelving designed for easy reach, our library holds approximately 1,000 book titles, including large print books.
- Computer Access - several computer stations are set up in the theater to allow resident use and training, as well as video conferencing with loved ones.
- Handicapped accessibility - including wider aisles and doors, handrails, extra lighting and strategically-located benches.
- Chauffeured transportation - take advantage of our shuttle to local medical appointments, shopping trips, and events.
- 24-hour Emergency Response - including house phones throughout the community, emergency call bells in each apartment and emergency pendants worn by our residents. Staff is present in the community 24 hours a day.
- Blood draws - weekly blood draws are done for residents in house
- On-site 24/7 maintenance and security - stay safe with closed-circuit TV monitoring, outdoor lighting, sprinkler system, fire doors and a fire alarm system directly connected to our local security companyDFT Communications.
- Outdoor walking course/gardens - residents stay active as they enjoy the beautiful surroundings of Fredonia Place.
- Gardenview Garden Dining Room - hosting a family gathering is a pleasure in our private family dining room that accommodates up to 12 and features a full-service kitchen. Make your own family favorites or let us cater! Reserve the dining room at any time free of charge.
- Resident Council - elected resident leaders share residents’ comments and concerns with the staff on a regular basis to ensure issues are addressed promptly.
- Beauty Salon / Barber Shop - including manicure & pedicure.
- Case Management
- Personalized Care Plan
- Optional On-Site Medical Services
- Podiatrist Available On-Site