With our 24-hour staff, we can address the needs of our Residents and help them maintain a lifestyle of dignity and health.
Customized Activities of Daily Living are an essential piece of Fredonia Place; some Residents may only need a helping hand dressing for the day, while others may need some additional assistance. Some of the services we provide include:
- Daily Care – getting ready to start the day or end it, we attend to the basics of everyday living.
- Laundry – Memory Care Residents receive daily laundry service while many Assisted Living Residents take care of laundry independently, we provide weekly laundry assistance if needed.
- Shower/Spa Tub Assistance – from helping to get in and out of a shower or tub, to assistance in washing and showering if needed.
- Medication Assistance - all residents have 24/7 access to our staff for medication assistance. Our staff utilizes the prescription refill service available through our pharmacy affiliate, Patient's First Pharmacy, Inc. to assure medications are available for residents.
- Hygiene Assistance
- Toileting Assistance
- Escorts to and from Meals
- Weight Recording
- Vitals Recording
- Oral Hygiene