Dining Services is one of the key concerns when seniors move into assisted living. Not surprisingly, residents want great food! All three daily meals are provided for residents. That’s why the dining experience at Fredonia Place is much more like a restaurant than a traditional assisted living community or nursing home.
Our dietician services and dietary director play an important role in shaping the menus, and we have become known for our superior food and our responsiveness to our residents’ wishes. Fresh foods, numerous side dishes, and homemade desserts are served daily. Our chefs always make sure to offer lean and healthy alternative meals for residents with strict dietary needs.
With restaurant-style service at every table, for every meal, you’ll enjoy some of the finest cuisine available in our industry. Special dietary needs? Our Dietary Team can accommodate any need.
Serving three meals a day, along with three snacks, you’ll find that you are meeting your caloric and nutritional needs like never before. Good and regular nutrition is necessary to maintain both physical and mental well-being.
At Fredonia Place, we offer:
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Catering of resident parties – Birthday coming up? Talk to our Dietary Director about catering the event right here in the building
- Daily snacks three times a day
- Bistro socialization and entertainment
- Increased fluids upon request/requirement
- Regular and Modified Diets – Diets that range from Regular to Diabetic to Renal, also Puree and Mechanical Diets available.
- Restaurant style dining
- Sick Trays and Meal Reminders
- Guest Meals
- Guest and Family Dining Area for hosting Family dinners during holidays or visits
- Rotating weekly menu and alternate menu
- Special Holiday/Seasonal meals and desserts